HKCIN x InspiringHK
- Introducing students to unusual sports, an opportunity to discover their interests and talents:
- Korfball (think netball but with a 3.5m high basket!)
- Rope skipping
- Touch rugby
- Street dance
- Instilling them with sportsmanship, discipline and positive thinking
- Fostering lifelong habits in being active and healthy
- 100 children across 4 schools inspired this year, igniting their interest in sports!
- 30+ training sessions taught by top-notch coaches (several of which are current/former Hong Kong team members)
- Competition, community service and performance opportunities
InspiringHK Sports Foundation is a local charity established in 2012, with a vision of bettering youths through sports. Their mission is to promote social mobility, gender equality, social inclusion and a healthy lifestyle through sports. They carry out their mission through professional sports training, learning experience activities and advocacy activities. The Foundation is a member of the Hong Kong Council of Social Service and listed on Wisegiving for their governance and transparency compliance.